How do you provide your customers with the necessary instructions for your products?
Our customers have told us they struggle managing all the requirements of Instruction Sheets and Instruction for Use (IFU) documents – special paper, multiple languages and printed as well as electronic versions. For over 40 years, GBS has been helping globally known pharmaceutical, medical and consumer goods companies manage their complex instruction requirements. Our vast experiences allow us to provide optimal solutions for our customers.
Customers have told us that it is a challenge to:
- Manage their printed Instruction Sheets and IFU’s
- Adapt to new types of creative packaging and package sizes
- Ensure the correct paper is used for the printing
- Provide multiple language Instruction Sheets and IFU’s to their customers
- Manage all the folded sizes and multiple SKU’s
- Adapt to regulations and specific requirements
At GBS, we provide our customers:
- Flexible finished sizing to work for your end packaging needs
- Language translation services
- History and Version Control Access
- In-house creative team to assist with new artwork development and creative goals
- Storage and Distribution Services
- Usage Metrics Aligning with Production
GBS has the manufacturing capabilities to produce from short-run digital to long-run web offset–all within our cGMP and ISO9001:2015 certified facilities. We also offer complimentary warehousing and distribution assets essential for a successfully managed supply program.
Thinking beyond paper and ink is something that GBS does well. We help our customers with innovations such as electronic Instruction Sheets and IFU’s (eIFU’s) to:
- Reduce packaging costs
- Practice environmental sustainability
- Improve packaging design and integrity
- Alternate languages
- Enhance end user patient safety through increased information
- Automate version control
Let us help you manage your requirements for Instruction Sheets! Contact us today at 833.943.4427.