Patient Identification Consumables
Patient ID Specialists Making Your Life Easier
We build the best Patient Identification tools around you. When it comes to healthcare and patients, our product quality reigns supreme. And once patient safety, product durability and availability are confirmed, cost enters the decision equation. GBS is committed to providing high-quality products at the most affordable prices. Understanding the need, providing a simplistic design, eliminating excess production expense and delivering the best possible products at the most affordable price – that’s our goal.
To ensure the success of your barcode patient ID initiatives, you will want to use vinyl and latex-free products, which provide the best options for confident scans/reads, patient comfort, versatility and cost-efficiency. GBS offers a comprehensive product line designed for use with any positive patient ID/forms automation system.
Even if you already have a patient identification system in place, we can help that system work more efficiently with the following:
- Non-shielded wristbands increase your ease of scanning and provide better reading accuracy
- Waterproof shield to protect patient information in extreme situations
- Available in infant and adult sizes, multiple colors and quantities
- Blade-cut edges for comfortable wear
- Pattern adhesive that withstands the heat of high-volume laser printing
- Available in multiple sizes, colors and quantities
- Pre-punched label sheets for top or side-mounted charts
- Available in multiple styles, colors and quantities
- No special laser printer required
- Makes creating multi-part forms easy
Of course, there’s much more to effective patient identification than consumables. There’s also software. When it comes to barcoding, it doesn’t get any easier than EasyID®, the positive patient identification system that is user-friendly, customizable and affordable. Whether you need a wristband solution or a total document management system, EasyID® allows your hospital to address speed and accuracy of patient identification, meet evolving federal guidelines and achieve cost savings and ROI.
GBS offers comprehensive solutions that can be customized to your every need. To find out more, simply give us a call at 800.349.4531.