Revenue Cycle Management
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) includes the entire lifecycle of a patient account from creation to payment. GBS defines RCM as the oversight and supervision of the processes and key performance indicators pertaining to revenue generation, collection functions and all related controls.
Problems early in the cycle can have significant ripple effects. The further an error travels through the revenue cycle, the costlier revenue recovery becomes. Our dependable, cost-effective solution will help your organization reach its financial objectives while you focus on your primary objective – patient care.
“GBS has become an essential partner in our revenue cycle management. Thanks to their responsiveness, expertise, and creativity, we’ve cut our receivables in half and boosted bottom line collections by 30%.”
-Dan Craig, Chief Administrative Officer,
Retina Associates of Kentucky
GBS helps you establish proper billing and collection methods and controls to reach your revenue goals by assisting with the following services:
- Comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management
- Appeals and Denial Management
- Hosted/Client Server Based Software
- Charge Claim Submission
- Monthly Client Revisions
- Consulting Services – practice management and clinical
- Contract Reconciliation and Reporting
- Credentialing/Re-Credentialing Assistance
- ERA and Payment Reconciliation
- Insurance Pre-certification, Pre-authorization and Pre-determination processes
- Patient Collection Services
- Remittance Processing/Lockbox Management
- Coding Assistance
- Standard and Custom Reporting
Our goal and vision is to provide the most powerful, flexible, fully comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management possible. GBS RCM services manage the revenue functions within physician practices and hospitals. Rely on GBS’ dependable yet cost-effective, billing and collections to reach your financial objectives.
For additional information, download our information piece, or call 800.860.4428.