Revenue Cycle Management
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) includes the entire lifecycle of a patient account from creation to payment. GBS defines RCM as the oversight and supervision of the processes and key performance indicators pertaining to revenue generation, collection functions and all related controls.
Problems early in the cycle can have significant ripple effects. The further an error travels through the revenue cycle, the costlier revenue recovery becomes. Our dependable, cost-effective solution will help your organization reach its financial objectives while you focus on your primary objective – patient care.
“I give GBS/OHS an unqualified recommendation for any hospital or medical group that is seeking billing, collections, or consulting services. Their business model and proven ability to successfully execute that model make them the logical and smart choice.”
-Ronald R. Sunken, President and CEO,
Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center
GBS helps you establish proper billing and collection methods and controls to reach your revenue goals by assisting with the following services:
- Comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management
- Appeals and Denial Management
- Hosted/Client Server Based Software
- Charge Claim Submission
- Monthly Client Revisions
- Consulting Services – practice management and clinical
- Contract Reconciliation and Reporting
- Credentialing/Re-Credentialing Assistance
- ERA and Payment Reconciliation
- Insurance Pre-certification, Pre-authorization and Pre-determination processes
- Patient Collection Services
- Remittance Processing/Lockbox Management
- Coding Assistance
- Standard and Custom Reporting
Our goal and vision is to provide the most powerful, flexible, fully comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management possible. GBS RCM services manage the revenue functions within physician practices and hospitals. Rely on GBS’ dependable yet cost-effective, billing and collections to reach your financial objectives.
For additional information, download our information piece, or call 800.860.4428.