EasyID® Mobile Application
EasyID® Mobile Application brings positive patient identification at the point of care. It helps hospitals meet JCAHO Patient Safety Goals with multiple computer confirmed indentifiers. The 2D barcodes make all of this possible without the need for costly wireless infrastructure. EasyID® Mobile Application also supports the HIBC provider standards for enforcing barcode scanning rules. Furthermore, it logs all steps for HIPAA compliance and future reporting.
Our Mobile application can communicate wirelessly using a secure handheld scanner, portable printer and host server. Using WPA2 encryption technology and the FIPS 140-2 compliant Motorola MC75A Healthcare mobile computer, all wireless data communication is transmitted securely, providing increased patient safety and security.
Our mobile application can also be configured for a variety of uses depending on specific needs of each medical facility. Clinicians will be able to print identification labels for specimens in the presence of the patient while including the system of verification of two barcodes matching for specimen labeling.
How is EasyID® Mobile Application different?
- Confirms patient identity
- Prints labels at point-of-care
- Interfaces with most ADT Systems including McKesson, Siemens, Eclipsys and many more
- Supports multiple configurations and workflows
- Supports 2D barcodes for positive patient identification at the point of care, without the expense of a wireless network or the need to synchronize with ADT data