EasyID® Label Application is the direct descendant of the original patient labeling system created in 1995. It provides an easy way to implement a barcode, patient ID system and enables the user to create identification and patient chart labels using linear and/or matrix 2-D or 3-D barcodes. It is a server based application, which allows an unlimited number of users.
Why use EasyID®?
Our label application masters the process of positive patient identification by generating barcoded labels, wristbands and identification cards to improve patient safety and drive barcode enabled systems. Our label application is easy to implement and use. No programming changes are required to your existing system. Therefore, implementation is achieved with minimal impact on IS department resources. GBS’ EasyID® Label Application seamlessly integrates into your current information system environment so you can quickly begin to realize the benefits.
Features and Benefits:
- Identify patients with ease
- Simplify patient chart/record maintenance
- Unlimited users
- Interfaces with most ADT Systems – McKesson, Siemens, Eclipsys and many more
- Replace existing embossers – saving hospitals money
- Provide additional barcode capabilities
- Supports both thermal and laser printers with the ability to print to any paper tray
- Print output can be automatic as the result of patients being admitted through the ADT system or on demand
- Can accept data from multiple systems and provide standardized print output