Hosting and Colocation
GBS maintains robust partnerships to offer Hosting and Colocation Managed Technology services to its clients.
GBS’ Hosting services enable organizations to maintain complete administrative control over the information contained within it. Our specially trained Managed Technology Solutions Team manages the day-to-day responsibilities, while implementing any necessary software and overseeing the health of the server.
Hosting Features Include:
- High Availability – The data centers set the standards for redundant power and climate control, giving clients the confidence they need to run their mission-critical services.
- Resources – GBS provides the ability to add storage, memory and processing power on the fly. Clients can add or migrate servers without downtime resulting in loss of production time and revenue.
- Security – The facilities are built-in secure structures, located in geometric safe-zones. Multiple layers of security, including video surveillance and biometric access control, ensure that access is granted only to the appropriate individuals and all access is logged and retained. The data centers have no exterior signage. Client information is treated as confidential and staff are industry-trained and follow stringent security procedures.
- Power – The data centers are powered by multiple power feeds from separate sources, backed by multiple UPS and diesel-powered generators.
- Carrier Neutral Network – The facilities utilize multiple carrier-neutral, high-speed internet feeds, ensuring reasonably priced bandwidth delivered over a secure and redundant network.
- Compliance – The facilities have undergone client external and internal audits against PCI, HIPPA, SOX, JSOX, GLB, NIST 800-53 based controls, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and many more standards. We have an external assessment resulting in Type II SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports each year. We can help organizations demonstrate compliance to their standard commitments.
- Environmental – In several locations, GBS employs a cold-aisle containment system, as well as a mix climate cooling and mechanical cooling to create affordable, reliable and efficient environmental conditions throughout all of the new concurrently maintainable facilities
- Network Operations Center (NOC) – The trams ensure top performance in event management, enforce security standards and assist with client requests. Each data center is protected and operated by an experienced NOC team, and several data centers have an in-house NOC team staffed 24/7/365.
With Colocation services, GBS houses an organization’s server on a structurally sound rack within a secure access cage, enabling the server to utilize our centers’ power and bandwidth.
Colocations Features Include:
- Biometric access to data center floor
- Proximity card access to cage
- Energy management system that allows you to budget overall power and monitor actual consumption
- Broad power options from 110 Volt AC to 208 Volt AC three-phase A and B feeds
- Redundant network
- Remote and smart hands support
- Contiguous space agreements that allow for expansion
GBS’ Hosting and Colocation services, along with our vast offerings of Managed Technology Solutions, give our clients the opportunity to gain a comprehensive, well structured and secure information technology support system customized to meet their diverse needs, regardless of complexity.
To learn how our innovative and cost-effective Managed Technology Solutions can be customized to meet your needs, or to receive a custom quote, please contact us at 800.860.4427. Ask to speak with a member of the Managed Technology Solutions team.