Instructions For Use (IFU’s)
How do you provide your customers the Instructions for Use (IFU’s) information that is needed?
Our customers have told us they struggle managing all the requirements of IFU’s – special paper, multiple languages, and printed as well as electronic versions. For over 40 years, GBS has been helping globally known pharmaceutical and medical companies manage their direct and indirect product labeling and instruction requirements. Our experiences have given us a deep understanding of this complex and highly regulated industry, which allows us to provide customized solutions to our customers.
Customers have told us that it is a challenge to:
- Adapt to new types of creative packaging and package sizes
- Provide multiple language IFU’s to their customers
- Manage their printed IFU’s
- Ensure the correct paper is used for the printing
- Manage all the folded sizes that are expected
- Adapt to regulations and specific requirements
At GBS, we provide our customers:
- Multiple Language Assistance
- History and Version Control Access
- Storage and Distribution Services
- Usage Metrics Aligning with Production
GBS has the manufacturing capabilities to produce from short-run digital to long-run web offset–all within our cGMP and ISO9001:2015 certified facility. We also offer complimentary warehousing and distribution assets essential for a successfully managed supply program.
Thinking beyond paper and ink is something that GBS does well. We help our customers with innovations such as electronic IFU’s (eIFU’s) to:
- Reduce packaging costs
- Practice environmental sustainability
- Improve packaging design and integrity
- Alternate languages
- Enhance patient safety through increased information
- Automate version control
Let us help you manage your IFU program! Contact us today at 800.552.2427.