Perform onsite or remote project management of all products offered by GBS Healthcare. Understand the Client’s key performance indicators for inclusion of the GBS solutions in the healthcare facility. The Project Manager is responsible for documenting, monitoring, and communication, and management of the project until completion. Oversee the timely reporting of all time-tracking and balancing, budget accuracy, and project completeness per project scope. This position also requires knowledge of our hardware/software products and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Management of GBS vertical sales of new products, updates and associated products.
- Initiating and conducting Discovery meetings, maintaining Development / Implementation project plans, QA signoffs, post implementation interview follow-ups and acting as the overall liaison between the Customer and GBS
- Oversee development and maintenance of quality plans and Scopes of Work.
- Maintain knowledge and documentation of Customer’s Contacts and environments associated with Projects
- Generate revenue accountability through time and material review.
- Actively contribute in all GBS promotion activity, newsflash needs, sales demo services and procurement of new business for GBS
- Follow all procedures required to document project plan update and communicate to Client status of projects
- Meet with management to keep them informed of account status, ongoing issues, opportunities and potential issues which may cause a negative impact to GBS and its customers
- Create and publish documentation for all Client activities
- Prepare activity and project updates for Healthcare Team, Management, and etc. as required
- Conduct and/or participate in Client reviews and meetings
- Complete accurate, timely, and thorough client documentation
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as documented and delivered
- Maintain a consistent level of effort and professionalism in supporting and communicating with all stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements)
- Three to Five years of Project Management experience
- At least 3 years customer service experience preferably in a healthcare environment
- Ability to listen to internal and external customers, evaluate requirements, and determine and meet customer goals and objectives
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to travel 25% + at times with some weekend travel when required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple and simultaneous projects and meet agreed-upon deadlines
- Ability to organize, prioritize and focus on strategic objectives
- Attention to detail required with strong editing, writing, and proofreading skills
- Successful use of reputable project management tools
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good organizational, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Working knowledge of general office equipment; PC’s, printers, scanners, networks, etc.
- Strong client and co-worker relationship and rapport skills
- Team player attitude and the ability to positively interact with co-workers at all levels of an organization
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- NextGen Certification Professional (within 6 months of hire) and/or others that may apply
- Business and/or computer degree and/or 2-5 years equivalent experience.
GBS Corp. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.