Coordinates with the assistance of Corporate Human Resources all HR plans, policies & procedures for the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) business unit. Coordinates and/or conducts recruitment for exempt and non-exempt personnel and maintains employee life cycle. Assists in the planning and coordination of training. Assists in maintaining compliance requirements of all employment programs and procedures required by law and/or company policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Corporate Human Resources in various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel; participates with Corporate Human Resources in the development and implementation of personnel policies, programs and procedures for the RCM Platform
- Supports the RCM Management team and/or Corporate Human Resources in developing department goals, objectives, and programs.
- Assists the Management team and/or Corporate Human Resources in developing and administering performance management and compensation programs.
- Assists the Management team with their employee relations needs such as career development, coaching, and corrective action and enlists the assistance or Corporate Human Resources as needed.
- Participates in the employee annual Performance Review and Merit Increase Programs, prepare salary adjustments for processing at Corporate HR.
- Assists Corporate HR in benefit administration to include claim resolution and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Coordinates the recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt personnel, conducts new employee orientation program for the RCM platform.
- Direct maintenance of all personnel files and workers compensation files for all Facility employees.
- Administer Facility attendance policy and records for all employees.
- Maintain employee directory and databases for the RCM platform
- Assists with worker’s compensation claims in coordination with the MCO, TPA, and the on-site occ. med. Nurse with the aid of Corporate HR.
- Coordinates short terms disability claims in coordination with Corporate HR and RCM Payroll.
- Advises management of potential employee issues and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate with the assistance of Corporate HR.
- Responsible for coordinating/assisting with employee functions such as holiday luncheons, picnics, service award luncheons, retirement luncheons, and community support programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Safety & Training:
- Participates with the Management team in developing and implementing required training programs.
- Assists with the Maintenance of Training Records for all of personnel.
- Assists the on-site occ. med. nurse in administering health/safety programs including the collaboration of the first aid team.
- Conducts all Temporary and New Employee orientation training.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements)
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource administration; employment laws and other government compliance regulations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all levels of management, employee and the general public.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquires and/or complaints.
- Demonstrates ethical and moral behavior; unquestionable integrity and character.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations in a timely manner and effectively present them in oral and/or written form.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with a high level of initiative.
- Well organized, detail oriented, self-directed and team player.
- Proficient in MS Systems including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point and HRMS applications.
Does this job have supervisory responsibilities? No
Are there subordinate supervisors reporting to this job? No
Are there other non-supervisory employees who report directly to this job? No
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- One to Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor in Business and/or Human Resources and/or Various professional training and development programs preferred to enhance the overall performance of the incumbent.