GBS Corp. is looking to hire a road warrior! The ideal candidate will enjoy having diverse office settings in various places; able to travel upwards of 50-75% of their time. This employee will be able to articulate through engaging communication methods to train new clients on various lines of healthcare products. We are excited to welcome the newest member of our team, soon.
Provide service and training to GBS Clients for vertical products, associated applications and minor hardware related issues to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames. Service is accomplished by utilizing voice communications, web access and on-site training and assistance. This position requires NextGen EPM, EHR, and ICS certifications or must obtain them within 6 months of hire. The position requires the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously as well as daily and overnight travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver expert knowledge, service, training and assistance on GBS product offerings, value-add offerings, report generation utilities to GBS Clients in an efficient and responsive manner.
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, database utilities, backup utilities, design utilities and other third-party GBS product offerings.
- Provide in-house classroom training on products to GBS Clients and personnel.
- Maintain a consistent and dedicated effort to learning updates and enhancements of products and associated applications.
- Suggest and deliver ideas, concepts, strategies and programs that will make GBS a better support and service company.
- Obtain reference letters.
- Provide remote service, training and diagnostic assistance through modem and web access.
- Submit ideas and suggestions for the GBS newsletters to promote company image and improve Client communications.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as documented and delivered.
- Generate revenue through time and material services and ancillary sales of products.
- Communicate with Clients on all activity on a regular basis in normal daily operations.
- Maintain accurate, timely and thorough Client documentation.
- Meet with management as needed to inform them of account status, ongoing issues, opportunities and potential issues which may cause a negative impact to GBS and its Clients.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with Clients.
- Participate in Client reviews and meetings.
- Installation and maintenance of software product licensing.
- Create documentation for Client on issue resolution and publish documentation for internal use.
- Perform minor updates and installation of products.
- Assist as Client Service Representative as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or assume additional responsibilities as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements
- Two years business experience in Client Service or equivalent business experience.
- Experience working within a healthcare environment and/or 2+ years NextGen experience.
- Experience working in a Behavioral Health environment.
- The ability to lead a project and accomplish an established goal.
- Good communication skills including verbal, written, interpersonal and listening.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Logical business judgment combined with good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of operating systems used in vertical.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- The ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to travel daily and overnight upwards of 50-75%.
- Strong Client and co-worker relationship and rapport skills.
- TEAM player attitude and the ability to positively interact with co-workers at all levels of an organization.
Does this job have supervisory responsibilities? No
Are there subordinate supervisors reporting to this job? No
Are there other non-supervisory employees who report directly to this job? No
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- NextGen Certified Professional or obtain certification at completion of initial training
GBS Corp. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any