Performance Efficiency Tool
The Performance Efficiency Tool (PET) is a software application that was developed for practices looking to achieve higher levels of reimbursement, while reducing manual chart audits through improved clinical documentation and workflow processes.
Healthcare organizations are in a constant state of change. The demands of ensuring practitioners are documenting clinical episodes in the most efficient, thorough and consistent manner have become paramount. How can healthcare organizations ensure that all practitioners are documenting clinical episodes to the standards set by their practice?
The Performance Efficiency Tool (PET) is fully integrated with your NextGen® EHR system. It is a real-time solution designed by GBS to enhance performance and drive success by:
- Automating the manual, labor-intensive process of chart audits
- Enabling practice administrators, as well as other key stakeholders to review both the subjective and objective portions of a clinical episode efficiently
- Reducing administrative costs involved in painstaking chart audits
Ultimately, this tool will enhance your ability to attain a content-rich chart.
- Improve clinical workflow efficiency
- Capture more thorough data with regard to the episode of care
- Obtain higher reimbursement levels due to increased E&M Coding results
- Enhance staff performance
- Reduce “Audit Worries”
- Increase the opportunity to participate in Pay For Performance (P4P)
- Meaningful Use Stage I & II (MU)
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
- Seamless integration with the NextGen EHR application
- Configurable threshold settings
- Auto creation of Executive Reporting
- Intuitive filtering system
- Built-in archival functionality