Chronic Care Management
Medicare’s Chronic Care Management Payment
Earn up to $43 per Patient per Month
Enroll Patients in Your Chronic Care Management Program Today!
Medicare now pays for non-face-to-face services for Chronic Care Management (CCM). Physicians can now be paid via CPT Code 99490 for time invested outside of regular office visits—including phone, text or care coordination activities—to manage their patients with chronic conditions.
- Medicare patient diagnosed with 2+ chronic conditions
- Participation must be initiated during an AWV, IPPE or comprehensive E/M visit (billed separately)
- A comprehensive patient-centered care plan must be in place
- 20 minutes of non-face-to-face clinical staff time invested per calendar month
- Provider must obtain the patient’s written consent
- Single provider enrollment
The GBS Chronic Care Management suite is a stand-alone product that will incorporate within the NextGen® application. Our product includes chronic care templates, documents required for chronic care management and chronic care management reports.
- Fully Developed Chronic Care Plans for Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, CAD, CHF, COPD, CKD
- Fully Integrated with Automated Calling Suite
- Use Chronic Care Templates to:
- Enter chronic care conditions
- Review chronic care conditions being managed
- Reconcile medication
- Record patient engagements
- Chronic Care Reports include:
- Qualified patients not contacted
- Patients enrolled
- Monthly billing
- Qualified patients not billed
- Patients enrolled elsewhere
- Patients who opted out/terminated
- Chronic Care Documents include:
- Patient enrollment
- Patient revocation
- Care record instructions
- Comprehensive care plan
- Advanced Professional Services Configuration and Workflow Training
For additional information on GBS’ CCM product, please contact us at 800.860.4427 or at email@example.com.