Content Management for Healthcare
GBS’ Content Management Solution for Healthcare significantly reduces labor and solves compliancy issues.
What is an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)? An EOB is a written statement to a beneficiary, from a third-party payer, after a claim has been reported, indicating the benefits and charges covered or not covered by the medical benefits plan.
Are You Facing the Time-Consuming Process of Filing and Retrieving EOB’s?
When services are provided to your patients, claims for the payment of services are submitted to third-party payers. Payments are made to the providers in the form of a check or electronic funds transfer. Accompanying the payment is an itemized report of the claims included in the payment. This report is referred to as the EOB. This can be a time-consuming process.
Benefits of GBS’ Content Management Solution:
- Significantly reduces labor
- Solves HIPAA compliance issues
- Introduces imaging technology that can be leveraged to solve other document intensive applications
- Enables quick and simple retrieval
- Provides easy implementation with minimal training and support required