Server Consolidation and Virtualization
GBS knows how to best assess your current server situation and reorganize it for increased productivity. We do this through server consolidation and virtualization, which allows data from multiple servers to be accessed from one. This way, the number of servers running applications and operating systems is reduced and the servers in operation are more fully utilized than before.
Potential returns on investment include:
- Cost-effective scaling: fewer servers, server locations and software licenses, and simplified server administration cuts overall enterprise and network costs.
- Lower utility costs: operating less servers reduces power and cooling energy.
- Simplified operations: increased product reliability and performance enables higher-skilled resources to focus on higher-value tasks.
- Improved utilization and uptime: better server management ensures high availability and security.
- Decreased space requirements: fewer servers frees up floor space.
GBS specializes in bringing our customers best-in-class solutions to meet their server needs.