The GBS Conversion Center is a state-of-the-art, 35-workstation document imaging facility that quickly transforms your documents into accurate, archival digital images and delivers them to your business applications and databases for fast and easy retrieval.
Our facility is equipped with electronic keycard locks at every entry point, 24-hour video surveillance, motion detectors and alarms, making access to documents highly restricted and secure.
- Convert hard copy, COLD file, microfiche/microfilm and electronic documents into a digital archive.
- Scan large-format documents, such as oversized drawings and maps.
- Securely pick up and deliver documents.
- Scan on customer’s site for special projects.
- Prepare documents (remove staples, organize, etc.).
- Pull and send files that customers request during the scanning process.
- Offer long-and short-term box storage.
- Securely store a backup of customer’s digital archive at GBS facilities.
- Provide document destruction.
"Two out of five enterprises that experience a disaster go out of business within five years." - Gartner Research
If your company's electronic and paper files are ever destroyed, GBS can swiftly deliver them back into your hands by keeping a secure electronic copy of the documents offsite, resulting in an increased recovery speed and chance of survival.
Additional Information for Conversion Services