- What does GBS stand for? GBS was started in 1971 as Graphic Business Systems. After evolving into more than business systems, we decided to use GBS.
- Is GBS a public company? GBS is 100-percent employee owned (ESOP). Our employees have a vested interest in the success of the company, which means we are committed to quality and we value relationships with our customers.
- Why should I do business with GBS versus directly with a software supplier? GBS is both a developer and value-added reseller. This means we develop strategic relationships with world-class companies to provide cutting-edge technology for our clients. We couple this with value-added services that complement our single-source philosophy. Our clients tell us they experience a higher level of satisfaction when they work with one company to meet their software, hardware, project management, customer service and information system needs.
- Why Print and Marketing Solutions from GBS? We increase efficiencies, lower costs and allow companies to focus on their core business and service to customers by enhancing the quality of printed products, performing continuous document analysis and providing a return-on-investment.
- Is GBS a printer? GBS is primarily non-asset based. We determine the most efficient and cost-effective method to produce a document, rather than fit your needs into our manufacturing equipment.
- How can GBS procure print less expensively than going directly to a commercial printer? GBS has a very sophisticated strategic sourcing model that matches the ideal printer to your document specifications. We have print buying experience that leverages our enormous print spend, and we can typically buy print more cost effectively than customers can on their own.
- What is marketing fulfillment? Marketing fulfillment is the finishing, kitting, packaging, inserting and mailing of printed products. This could be as simple as combining multiple items in a single release, to managing all aspects of a marketing campaign or product launch.
- What types of documents can GBS manage? We manage all types of documents, such as traditional forms, commercial print, variable data, 1:1 marketing, print-on-demand, labels, tags, promotional items, stationery, business cards and electronic files.
- Can GBS handle my business needs on a national level? We service customers on regional, national and international levels.